Send us your CV with references to [email protected]. We’ll invite you to an interview where you can tell us all about how awesome you are and find out more about what we do.
Full stack developer
- Awesome international team,
- Fair pay,
- Relaxed working environment and flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work from home or our Maribor/London office,
- A chance to interact with people from different areas of expertise,
- Constant feedback and check on your progress,
- Engagement in the product.
IDEALLY, YOU HAVE THESE QUALITIES
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written,
- Product development experience and an engineering mind,
- Ability to work well within a team,
- Enthusiasm to share your knowledge and skills.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Good knowledge of building a scalable backend in PHP & MySQL,
- Experience with Node.js engine,
- Experience with Laravel/CodeIgniter/Symfony frameworks,
- Experience with building Android applications (with Java, Android X, Retrofit, Firebase) is a massive plus,
- Good grasp of software architecture,
- Experience with writing Unit and Integration tests,
- Experience with Git and common development tools.
ESTIMATED PROJECT SCOPE
- Minimum of 3 months full time with potential extension.